If you are interested in buying a painting or enquiring about a painting:
Please email me and state what you are interested in. Please remember to include a
telephone number and address in your message.
I will then confirm availability and the total price including post and packing where relevant. If you wish to proceed, I will send you an invoice for the agreed amount.
• Online payment from your bank account to mine (you will need to email me for details)
• Payment can be made easily and securely by credit or debit card, or bank transfer, via PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this method - a link in the invoice will take you to the relevant secure payment site.
Once your payment has been received, I will despatch your order by the most appropriate means and inform you by email that this has been done.
If you wish to buy a Caricature print in the Military Caricatures Shop, your order can be placed and paid for there.
Returns policy: I hope that buyers are happy with their orders but there are some rules if they are not:
1. The Buyer will need to return an order within 7 working days from receipt of the order in the UK or 14 days for overseas customers.
2. The Buyer pays for returns using a fine art courier for original work or Registered Post (in both cases with insurance for the full value) or Signed For Postage for printed items.
3. Shipping/Postage charges are not reimbursed for returned orders.
4. Orders not returned in their original state will be automatically returned to the Buyer.
5. The Buyer must return an order using the original or similar quality packaging that it was despatched in.
6. If an order has been received by the Buyer in a damaged state, I will require photographic proof.
7. Refunds: If a return is due to a Buyer's error a small deduction will be made to cover my costs (such as PayPal charges and time resolving the matter).
What is more personal than having a painting done just for pleasure or to mark a special occasion?
I am very happy to discuss what you might want, to work out a price and the timescale.
Please contact me through my Contact page.
Have you seen a painting that you would love to have but can't afford?
Have you thought of contacting me with an offer?
You never know until you try!
Some works may not be available as they might be very new, drying, with a gallery or intended for exhibitions.
Payment in instalments might also be possible if that helps your budget.
Visits are possible but by appointment only - an artist's working environment is generally rather chaotic and a bit of notice is required! Please contact me.
If you merely wish to be added to my mailing list to receive the occasional Newsletter with news and special offers, please send me a message via the Contact page or complete the Subscription form.
Your details are treated with the greatest confidence and never passed to anyone else.